This article outlines the process for creating Customer Charges in the Facility Module.
Creating a Customer Charge
From the side menu, click on Customer Setup then select Customer Charges
Click on Add Customer Charge in the top right to open the form
- Select the Customer Name
- Free Text the Description
- Select the Invoice Department
- Select the Charge Type
- Charge Types must be created before they will populate in this dropdown
- Based on the selected Charge Type, additional fields will populate
- Item Types must be created before they will populate on the form
- Enter required info based on the selected Charge Type then select Add Customer Charge to save
The example below shows a per pound setup.
Choose the process step where the charge will be applied
Enter the cost per pound in the Cost field and select the item types that should apply to the per pound charge.
Click Add Customer Charge to save
The example below shows a per piece setup
Choose the process step where the charge will applied
If the cost is the same for all items, enter the price in the Cost field. If the prices are different for specific customer items, check the box for individual pricing.
Next, check the box next to each item and enter the cost.
Click Add Customer Charge to save.